Effective July 28, 2014
NOTICE OF YOUR FINANCIAL PRIVACY RIGHTS
This is our privacy notice for our customers. We, our, and us means Prestige Financial Services, Inc. and/or 888DropMyRate where applicable. When we use the words “you” and “your” we mean consumer customers who have either: (1) submitted an application to Prestige Financial Services, Inc. and/or 888DropMyRate to obtain an extension of credit or (2) secured a loan from Prestige Financial Services, Inc. and maintain a customer account with us. Note that our policy regarding disclosure of nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties is different for each type of customer as discussed in detail below. We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information. We first define some terms. Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control. A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates.
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties.
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards through their contracts with us.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alternations to customer data.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND AFFILIATES
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you. Here are the kinds of nonpublic personal information we may disclose to our affiliates:
- Transaction and experience information from our account records
- Information about your transactions and your experience with us, such as:
- Types of accounts
- Payments history
- Parties to the transactions
- Social Security number
Federal law allows us to disclose the information listed above with our affiliates. You do not have a right to instruct us not to disclose this information.
TYPES AND AFFILIATES
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of affiliates:
- Business offering non financial products services, such as
- Affiliated automotive dealerships
Reasons For Disclosures
Here is why we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our affiliates:
- To provide our customers with information about additional products and services
- To evaluate our total relationship with you and our family of companies and give you the best price that relationship deserves
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
Customers Applying For An Extension Of Credit
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties:
- Licensed consumer lenders
- Automotive dealerships
The nonpublic personal information we may disclose to nonaffiliated third parties:
- All information provided by you to us on an application for the extension of credit
Reasons why we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to our nonaffiliated third parties:
- In order to execute the intent of your having submitted to us an application for the extension of credit.
You have a right to prevent the disclosure of this information to nonaffiliated third parties by “opting out” of the disclosure. You may exercise your right to “opt-out” of the disclosure of this information to nonaffiliated third parties by selecting “Decline” on this website’s application for an extension of credit, or by failing to sign a physical application for an extension of credit. In the event that you “opt-out” of the disclosure of this information to nonaffiliated third parties, your application for an extension of credit will not be accepted or processed by 888DropMyRate.
We do not sell customer information to third parties nor do we share customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. You do not have to take any action to instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER CUSTOMERS
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
Effective July 28, 2014
Please read the following to understand the role and function of the website 888DropMyRate (‘This Site’):
This Site is intended for, and made available to, residents of the United States only, 18 years of age or older.
Prestige Financial makes no warranties or representations regarding the information contained in This Site, which is provided to promote and provide information about Prestige Financial. The materials contained herein are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. This Site disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. This Site does not represent or warrant that materials in This Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. This Site does not represent or warrant that This Site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components. The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical error inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The names and accompanying cities or states of individuals presented as customers may have been changed. This Site and its vendors and/or suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the documents and/or graphics described herein at any time. The rules, regulations, and statutory references to legal and ethical requirements at This Site are subject to revision and interpretation. Unless otherwise noted, we make no representation, warranty or claim that the information available here is current or accurate. This Site is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the resources or information available at or from This Site. All opinions and information and/or materials are offered for promotional and/or information purposes only. Audio/video footage and their respective transcripts present on This Site include statements made by paid actors, statements which are the opinions of Prestige Financial and are provided for promotional purposes only. The credit reporting agencies referred to may change their proprietary reporting and scoring methods from time to time, and statements made on This Site regarding credit reports and credit scores solely reflect the best knowledge of Prestige Financial. Prestige Financial is not a licensed attorney or financial advisor in any state. For further information about your finances and laws relating to consumer credit, consult a licensed attorney or financial advisor.
Sharing of Information:
In order to qualify for a 0.25 percent rate drop every three months (up to 1 percent per year), the Program requires that the Customer:
- Sign up for Rate Reduction online through the Customer website
- Make three (3) consecutive on time payments
- Have full coverage insurance
- Maintain current contact information
In order for the Customer to qualify for a 0.5 percent rate drop every three months (up to 2 percent per year), the Customer must meet the 0.25 percent rate drop requirements and:
- Provide a current email address
- Agree to receive electronic correspondence from Prestige
- Sign up for AutoPay
The minimum interest rate allowed under the program is 14 percent. All customers with interest rates less than or equal to 14 percent do not qualify for the Rate Reduction Program.
All promotional offers are On Approved Credit. Must be 18 or older. Finance amount cannot exceed 145% of wholesale book value plus tax, license, aftermarket warranty and approved options of vehicle being financed. Terms of approval including interest rate, loan term, monthly payment, down payment requirements and qualifying vehicle determined according to applicant’s credit history and financial capacity and subject to lender discretion. Lender may stipulate with approval that derogatory accounts be brought current. All offers subject to change and/or termination at any time and without notice.
Notice to recipients of 888DropMyRate advertising via mail: You may have been pre-qualified for an offer from Prestige Financial based upon information obtained from the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, or you may have received a firm offer of credit from Prestige Financial based on information in a pre-qualifying report from a credit-reporting agency. You may exercise your right to prohibit the use of information contained in your credit file with any credit-reporting agency for all future credit transactions not initiated by you by calling the credit reporting agencies that provide pre-qualifying reports toll free at 1-888-567-8688. You may remove your name from promotional advertising lists used by 888DropMyRate alone by calling toll free 1(888) 376-7697.
MONTHLY SAVINGS/ADDITIONAL INTEREST FOR LONGER TERMS AND EXTENDED FIRST PAYMENTS/SIMPLE INTEREST CONTRACTS:
Savings claims based on monthly payment savings alone. If approved, lower monthly payment may result from a lower interest rate, a longer term or both. Remaining term may be extended for additional monthly savings; however, extending the term or the first payment beyond 30 days will increase the total interest paid.
A reduced monthly payment does not mean that you will pay less overall with a new loan. If you choose to extend the new term from your remaining term for more monthly savings, you will pay more in interest and have more monthly payments which will impact any savings from a reduced monthly payment. Savings may vary and your savings may be different.
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective July 28, 2014
Please read the following to understand the terms and conditions associated with the use of this website:
Prestige Financial Services, Inc. maintains the site 888DropMyRate.com (‘This Site’) for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse This Site, please understand that your access to and use of This Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing This Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Prestige Financial concerning This Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Your use of or linking to any message, data, information, text, graphic or other material (‘Content(s)’) on This Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on This Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Prestige Financial, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on This Site. Prestige Financial neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on This Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on This Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Prestige Financial intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may download material displayed on This Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on This Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the Content of This Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for purposes not specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on This Site.
- Elements of This Site, including page headers, custom graphics, logos, sounds, images and button icons, are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or other element from This Site may be copied, reproduced, redistributed or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by This Site, in writing. The use of images of people or places displayed on This Site by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on This Site or by agreement with the sources holding original copyrights to these images. Any unauthorized use of page headers, custom graphics, logos, sounds, images and button icons contained in This Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on This Site (collectively the ‘Trademarks’), including Prestige Financial, 888DropMyRate.com and 888DropMyRate (under which name Prestige Financial conducts business in certain states) are registered and unregistered trademarks of Landcar Management, Ltd. Nothing contained on This Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Prestige Financial or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Prestige Financial or 888DropMyRate trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including, but not limited to the images found at This Site, the Content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page), except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on This Site, without This Site’s express written consent. Further, you may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing a Prestige Financial or 888DropMyRate name, trademark, or product name without Prestige Financial’s express written consent.
- Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the Service Provider’s Registered Agent.
- Prestige Financial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to This Site and is not responsible for the Content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to This Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While Prestige Financial uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in This Site, Prestige Financial makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Prestige Financial shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on This Site, and all users of This Site agree that access and use of This Site is at the user’s own risk. Prestige Financial assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of This Site. For more information, please refer to This Site’s Disclaimer
- This Site may include discussion forums or other interactive areas, including chat rooms or bulletin boards. Forums and interactive areas shall be used only for non-commercial purposes. This Site has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and Content associated with its forums and interactive areas. This Site may investigate any reported violation of its policies or complaints and take any appropriate action that it deems appropriate. Such action may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspension or termination of service, and/or removal of posted Content. By using any forum or interactive areas, you agree not to do any of the following: 1) Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; 2) Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content; 3) Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ; 4) Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through This Site any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable; and 5) Without This Site’s written permission, distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail and spam.
- Your use of and browsing in This Site are at your own risk. You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to This Site, including the discussion forums or interactive areas of This Site. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless This Site from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorney’s fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party. Neither Prestige Financial nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering This Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out your access to, or use of, This Site or its Content, including damages caused by or related to interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on This Site is provided to you ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT’. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Prestige Financial also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in This Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from This Site.
- Prestige Financial may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Prestige Financial maintains This Site as a service to the Internet community. This Site has been designed to provide general information about Prestige Financial and products and/or services available through Prestige Financial, and to make those products and/or services available to the Internet community. These pages are not intended to provide financial or legal advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products and/or services promoted by Prestige Financial, its parents, Affiliates or Nonaffiliated Third Parties, or its licensors or joint venture partners. This Site and the services offered herein are provided solely as a forum and technical interface that permits users to access credit-related services. Information on This Site regarding products and/or services approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full descriptive information for such products, available upon request.
- You agree that the laws and statutes of the United States and the state of Utah, USA, without regard to conflict of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to This Site and that all litigation in connection with This Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Utah, USA.
- The first monthly payment on your new auto loan may be due up to 45 days after the closing date, and the closing date may be 0 to 30 days after the most recent monthly payment of your existing contract, you may not have a scheduled monthly payment due for 30 to 75 days after the most recent monthly due date of your existing contract. The actual number of days you will not have a scheduled monthly payment due will vary depending on the terms of your existing contract. Interest will accrue on your existing contract until it is paid in full. Interest will accrue on your new 888DropMyRate loan beginning on the date the loan is funded.
Please direct legal notices to:
1420 South 500 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115